Tuesday 9 July 2013

Down The Rabbit Hole.

"The rabbit-hole went straight on like a tunnel for some way, and then dipped suddenly down, so suddenly that Alice had not a moment to think about stopping herself before she found herself falling down a very deep well."
That's what this feels like for me. Excited and afraid, falling down, knowing you'll reach the ground once. Very soon, I am going to do something I've never done before: selling my artwork. And I'm dead nervous.

What if people don't like it? As long as you are giving away art for free, it doesn't matter so much, but once you start asking money, they rightfully want only the best. I'd hate to disappoint people. What if nobody is interested? What if all the effort was for nothing?

It will work out in the end, I know, but it can still be scary to put yourself out there.

I shall keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment